Server Release Notes
View our Software Road Map and vote on features HERE
Server Release Notes
– Remove prompt to reboot server when not required.
– Update Cloudflare ArgoTunnel service to latest release.
– Added support for co-editing in Powerpoint in Office 365 (recently updated by Microsoft)
– Fixed a bug related to co-editing in Office 365 and re-establishing a lock on an expired session
– Improved support for user logins on trusted domains
– Improved support for resolving users on trusted domains
– Fixed a bug saving names of invited users in guest users
– Fixed a bug creating/downloading large zip files in the web client
– Fixed a bug in install clients using SSO logins when the Web client is disabled
– Improved directory loading time when browsing folders on clients, particuarly for folders with a large number of files in map drive clients.
-Improved recognition of conditions where files are opened from different shares with the same UNC path.
-Fixed a bug in Clustering loading shares
-Fixed a bug in Office 365 when co-editing
-Improved search setting handling when upgrading from earlier versions of MyWorkDrive.
-Added additional logging when opening documents in Office Online with co-editing.
-Improved retry algorithm for shares which respond slowly and timeout.
-Improved license audit process in cases where access to MyWorkDrive configuration files is intermittenly blocked.
-Fixed a bug in zip files which included a comma.
-Improved performance of Add to Zip, Download to Zip. Also improved messaging when downloading larger zip files which require additional processing time.
-Update release number syntax, no bug fixes or updates in this release.
– Fixed a bug in Teams client when user was idle for an extended period of time.
– Updated Cloudflare Argo Tunnel to latest version. Note that all clients will need to update their servers to either the latest 5.4.3 or version 6 prior to March 2021 in order to continue using the Cloud Web Connector and/or Office 365 integration due to updates required by Cloudflare.
– Improved office online server configuration management in Cluster enabled environments
– Improved logging of user session termination events
– Fixed a bug in setup which would permit the Company Name to be left blank during upgrade of existing installation
– Improved File lock management on file exit.