MyWorkDrive Version 5.3 Preview Now Live
We are pleased to announce the preview release of version 5.3 of MyWorkDrive server, Mobile and Mapped Drive Clients.
Version 5.3 includes many new features requested by our customers including:
- Multiple Mapped Drive Letters for each Share
- Shared Public User Access for secure restricted external user access to shares
- Open/Save Multiple Files in Mobile Client
- Support for multiple mapped drive letters
- Admin panel updates to support shared public user
- New licensing process to ease support for upgrades and migrations
- Security updates to cookies and headers
- Added preconfigured shibboleth SAML integration
- Customized password expired and lockout messages
Numerous other enhancements and fixes. Server release notes here.
- Open files in local app
- Download multiple files
- Upload multiple photos
- New file display by date/name
- Display company custom logo
Web Browser Client
- Zip and share multiple files without downloading
- Display customized password messages
- Shared public user access to file shares via web
- Added Invite option to OneDrive sharing
Windows Mapped Drive
- Multiple Mapped Drive Letters for each share
- New command line options
- Improved login/logout performance
- Improved refresh of file locks
- Improved handling of file/folder deep paths
Numerous other enhancements and fixes – Release notes are here.
Mac Mappped Drive 5.2.1
- Display company branded logo
- Improved Office file locking support
- Remind user to install Fuse during setup and launch
- Bug fixes and enhancements – Release notes are here.
Version 5.3 also includes support for additional SAML providers including a built in integration for Shibeloth. During the webinar we provided an in-depth demonstration of our multiple mapped drive letters and shared public user features.
In addition to 5.3 preview we have updated Version 5.2 production with important updates to file locking to support extended refresh of file locks in Office Online and our mapped drive and numerous other fixes. We recommend all customers upgrade to our latest 5.2 production server build 5.2.18 and mapped drive client 5.2.2. See our server release notes here.
Questions? Need a trial extension? Email us at email@example.com or Phone: 877-705-4997