MyWorkDrive Vulnerability Disclosure Policy
No technology is perfect, and MyWorkDrive believes that working with skilled security researchers across the globe is crucial in identifying weaknesses in any technology. If you believe you’ve found a security issue in our product or service, we encourage you to notify us. We welcome working with you to resolve the issue promptly.
* Let us know as soon as possible upon discovery of a potential security issue, and we’ll make every effort to quickly resolve the issue.
* Provide us a reasonable amount of time to resolve the issue before any disclosure to the public or a third-party.
* Only test for vulnerabilities on your own installation of MyWorkDrive server, desktop or related mobile applications
* Make a good faith effort to avoid privacy violations, destruction of data, and interruption or degradation of our service. Only interact with accounts you own or with explicit permission of the account holder.
While researching, we’d like to ask you to refrain from:
* Denial of service
* Social engineering (including phishing) of MyWorkDrive staff or contractors
* Any physical attempts against MyWorkDrive property or data centers
To submit a report please use the secure form below with the following information:
Please replace *all* the [square] sections below with the pertinent details. Remember, the more detail you provide, the easier it is for us to triage and respond quickly, so be sure to take your time filling out the report!
**Summary:** [add summary of the vulnerability]
**Description:** [add more details about this vulnerability]
## Steps To Reproduce:
(Add details for how we can reproduce the issue)
1. [add step] 1. [add step] 1. [add step]
## Supporting Material/References:
* List any additional material (e.g. screenshots, logs, etc.)
Thank you for helping keep MyWorkDrive and our users safe!