We are pleased to announce version 5.1 of MyWorkDrive server and Windows client is now available for download. We are excited to include streamlined Azure AD/Office 365 Single Sign On (SSO) setup options, local document editing from the browser and a major update to our Windows Mapped Drive Client that greatly improves transfer speeds and login time.
MyWorkDrive CEO Dan Gordon says, “We are very excited to see these major improvements in speed and functionality with version 5.1 of MyWorkDrive Server and Windows Client. With these speed and functionality improvements, now more than ever, our customers can eliminate file share VPN costs and security concerns while enabling their users to work from anywhere.”
New Version 5.1 features
Web Browser Client
- Edit Documents from the browser using Local Office
- Improved support for ADFS and SAML SSO providers
- Azure AD Streamlined integration in the Microsoft Marketplace in minutes
- Dramatic speed improvement of 500% or more
- Multi-threaded downloads and customization
- New command line scripting options
- Pull company logo on first login and during scripted installs
- Server startup improvements
- Simplified SAML Single Sign-On Support for Azure AD
- Speed improvements and multi-threading
- Session Timeout Improvements
Numerous enhancements and fixes – Release notes are here.
Watch the Webinar
*Upgrade note: Existing customers can upgrade for free in place.
Questions? Need a trial extension? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: 877-705-4997